Thursday, October 1, 2009

Alexander used the telephone

He can't officially crawl yet... He sais Dadadadadadadada, but Lysa sais it doesn't count yet as his first word, even though it is an obvious testament to how much he loves his dada.... But I tell you he called me on the telephone unassisted this evening!!! Our kid is very advanced. Mommy stepped into the kitchen to get his bottle and left the phone next to him. I had just gotten off the phone with her. Well I answer and hear him grunting and making all sorts of noise. He pushed redial and talk :) Way cute and fun.
I love you Lysa. MUAH!

2 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

That's too cute! He is advanced! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyssa! Nice post Adam. I miss you guys! alexander looks so cute!!!!!!!! You need to post those front teeth you told me about! I can't wait to see his Halloween costume. Talk to you later. Bye!