Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To celebrate our one year anniversary, we went to the restarant where we went for our very first official date, Luna's Pizza. The food is good, but we might let it stand as a memory and not a tradition. We then went and saw Disney Pixar's "Up". Go see it! 10 thumbs up, 20 stars, one of the best movies we've seen in a really long time. We both had a good cry, laughed histarically and had a blast (in reference to the movie). The previous sentence fairly well describes the anniversary too, haha.

The impressive thing isn't that we've made it a whole year (Happy Anniversary!), its that Adam was able to keep me from throwing away the cake taking up half the freezer.


2 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

Congratulations! So, how did the cake taste?? :) I can't believe how big Alexander is getting! He is such a little handsome guy! We love the library too and taking advantage of free rentals...it's great!

Alyssa said...

I do believe Brandon and I were on that first date! HAHA! Yay guys! Congrats!!