Woah!! Talk about a GREAT surprise!! I got on Ashley's blog to check it quick and found this!! YEAH!!! I can't tell you how excited I am, especially because this way I can see more pictures (hopefully) of my little nephew...and you guys too, of course! :) Love you both! Hope you like the blogging world!
Hey Dawsons!! Glad you have a blog so we can keep up!! Congrats on your baby boy - we have one coming in March too. Come visit our blog: thegordofamily.blogspot.com
We are happily married since June 2008. Adam is currently attending Medical school @ Midwestern Univ. We are blessed with two beautiful children..Alexander who is 2, and Ellianna 9 months.
6 comments:
Woah!! Talk about a GREAT surprise!! I got on Ashley's blog to check it quick and found this!! YEAH!!! I can't tell you how excited I am, especially because this way I can see more pictures (hopefully) of my little nephew...and you guys too, of course! :) Love you both! Hope you like the blogging world!
hey guys! i would like to let you know that my name is spelt with 1 l :) but im so excited you have a blog! finally! hahah!
Hey Dawsons!! Glad you have a blog so we can keep up!! Congrats on your baby boy - we have one coming in March too. Come visit our blog:
thegordofamily.blogspot.com
yay! i'm excited to see more! And i'm excited for that little bsby boy! Its been nice seeing you two so much lately!
K, you guys have GOT to update with some pictures of little Alexander!! I bet he's changing so much! Call me if you need help on how to do it! :)
Privyet!!!
Post a Comment